The weather is getting warmer and it’s a great time to enjoy the outdoors. I’ve come up with a list of the top 5 trails around the area to explore.
- Gorge Metro Park it offers hiking, fishing, and picnics
- Qual Hollow has 8 hiking trails with lots of history
- Cuyahoga Valley National Park it’s a massive park with a scenic railroad
- Goodyear Heights Metro Park it’s a recreation area and a bunch of wildlife
- Wing Foot is a lake side park with fishing,boating, hiking trails, a dog park, and picnic areas
Image from: onlyinourstate.com